Has your PI System not been feeling well? Have you been putting off that preventive maintenance because it’s just too painful? Maybe you’ve tried all kinds of cures but you just can’t find the doctor with the right medicine. While Congress tries to figure out Universal Health Care for our bodies, we’ve already got Universal Health Care for your PI System.
OSIsoft’s Enterprise Agreement includes “Universal Health Care for PI Systems”. Our health care system provides 24x7 care with the best team of PI health care professionals available. Hear how this team takes the worry and fear out of PI System management. Also, come learn about new PI Universal Health Care benefits for 2010.
- 24x7 Access to PI Health Care Professionals
• 24 hour care line • House calls
• Access to the latest technology
- 24x7 Access to our Health and Wellness Center
• 24 hour patient monitoring and alerting
• Online health and wellness site
• Confidential record health records
- New Health Care Plans for 2010
• Managed PI 2.2 – A more efficient health plan
• PI Agent 1.1 – A Private line to your health care professional
• Remote Health Care – Virtually like seeing the doctor in person
Brian joined OSIsoft in 2007 and holds Masters degrees in both Chemical Engineering and Materials Science. Having spent the first couple of years working in Techsupport and the NOC, Brian is now OSIsoft's NOC Operations Manager. In his role, Brian is responsible for ensuring that the NOC continues to provide top level service to our EA customers. Brian works closely with the Managed PI development team, EPM's, COE, Field Service, Tech Support & our EA customers to ensure that the NOC can continue to scale and meet the ever-growing demand for our managed services.