Element AF Accelerator packages together 3 components:
Forward Deployed Engineers – our AF experts have decades of experience in big data and analytics, asset data modeling, and industrial engineering. Their people-first approach creates an immediate and lasting impact.
Industrial Data Method - a 4-step agile, sprint-based approach helps generate quick wins.
STEP 1: Use case and data discovery workshops bring together IT/OT using a design thinking approach prioritizing use cases.
STEP 2: Asset data, including PI data, is identified and ingested to Element AssetHub. Data pipelines contextualize data to build enterprise asset models shared as PI AFs with tools such as PI Vision & PowerBI.
STEP 3: Training & coaching sessions builds self-sufficiency to deploy new AFs.
STEP 4: Regular health checks help review and measure progress to target new use cases.
AssetHub Technology - industrial-grade cloud software contextualizes any asset data to build unlimited PI AFs using a sophisticated workflow that:
CONNECTS TO DISTRIBUTED OPERATIONS APPLICATIONS
• Easily import engineering spreadsheets and EAM data
• Import existing AF hierarchies, templates, and mappings
DEFINES ASSET TEMPLATES FOR EQUIPMENT, INSTRUMENTATION, AND PROCESSES
• Manage standard templates across all AF Servers
• Catalog of 100+ templates
BUILDS AFS BY CONTEXTUALIZING PI SYSTEM DATA WITH OTHER DATA
• Transform and map data through an intuitive interface
• Keep AFs up to date as equipment configurations change
ASSURES MODEL INTEGRITY OF THE AF AND ITS DATA
• Validate the coverage of mapped data
• Validate existing tag mappings
BUILDS AFS FOR ANY USE CASE
• Build hierarchies and export as AFs
• Auto-update AF as data changes