Amitec SMS Notification for AF is designed to send SMS notifications directly from OSIsoft PI Asset Framework (AF) with Notification Rules.
It’s a flexible and intuitive tool that fully integrates with PI System Explorer.
- Notifications anywhere, anytime
- Use your excisting AF database
- Use your Active Directory contacts and groups
- Configure your notifications in PI System Explorer
- Supports both GSM modem and internet gateways
- Also supports PI Server 2016 and newer
- PI Server 2017 ready
In PI Server 2016 R2, Notiﬁcations became faster and more scalable. SMS Notiﬁcation for AF supports the new features and provides your PI System with a fully integrated SMS solution.
It’s easy to install, configure and use;
- INSTALL. Straight forward with no dependencies; just your existing AF database with Notification Rules
- CONFIGURE. Add username and password for your SMS gateway account, or connect your GSM module with local SIM, and add an SMS notification in PI System Explorer
- USE. Subscribe local AF users or Active Directory users and groups directly, and “press play” to start!
Never miss a notification again! With SMS Notification for PI AF you enable your PI system to notify users with SMS. This will get you the most immediate attention.
SMS Notification for PI AF runs on a Windows server. It selfhosts a web api that interacts with the AF server. The SMS is delivered either by; a GSM modem with a local SIM card that is plugged in on a port that is available on the same server, or a sms gateway on the internet. A typical installation for an independent installation is a separate machine with a GSM modem. A minimal installation is running SMS Notification for AF on the AF server with a online gateway.