Ready for PI World?!
The premier conference starts in less than two weeks, and industry leaders, engineers and data scientists are getting ready to gather at OSIsoft's biggest ever event in San Francisco.
During this Burning Man of Operational Data over 50 of our partners will be showing their latest industrial IoT innovations. Here are just some of the must-see partner booths you should check out.
This year, Advanced Analytics and data science will be making a big splash at PI World. According to a recent report, nearly 70% of decision makers believe that industrial analytics will be crucial for business success by 2020. From oil and gas operators to pharma and utilities, every industry is turning to analytics and data science for business insights. The race is on to find solutions that get data out of spreadsheets and into platforms and tools that can power real-time analytics.
A number of our partners will demo Industrial Analytics tools, platforms, and applications at the Partner & Product Expo. Be sure to check out these ones.
- SEEQ (Booth 32) - Advanced trending and visualizations with Google-like search, and a hybrid approach that combines statistics and machine learning. Check out SEEQ's Day 3 Partner Showcase about applying machine learning to predictive maintenance for heat exchangers.
- TrendMiner (Booth 52) makes finding patterns in your data as easy as typing a search query. Their plug and play software puts big data projects and machine learning at your fingertips.
- Toumetis (Booth 51) provides advanced machine learning solutions for the PI System. Applying neural networks to wind turbine performance data is just some of the cool stuff they do. Look for their presentation about combining OSIsoft Cloud Services with Cognitive Computing and Machine Learning.
Edge Computing will be a hot IoT topic at the event. It's estimated that 40 percent of IoT data will never make it to a centralized data center. A fast-growing volume of data will be analyzed locally at the edge of the network, skipping the long route to the data center. OSIsoft is collaborating with a number of companies to bring the power of the PI System to edge devices. Here are a few of our partners working to create cutting edge solutions for edge computing.
By 2025, the Internet of Things is projected to have 75.44 billion connected devices. With such fast growth, Cybersecurity is top of mind for every enterprise. One of the biggest concerns for a successful digital transformation is a strong security mechanism to protect connected devices. These partners are leading the way in safeguarding industrial sensor-based data.
- Aperio (Booth 21) - Aperio's software connects into OSIsoft PI System and uses advanced algorithms to create unique ''fingerprints'' in reported sensor signals to detect forged data.
- Owl Cyber Defense (Booth 34) delivers datadiode cybersecurity solutions that support simultaneous one-way transfer and replication of multiple PI System servers, protocols, and data flows, with seamless PI Asset Framework integration.
- Waterfall Security (Booth 9) offers unidirectional security gateway solutions that represent an evolutionary alternative to firewalls, creating an impassable, physical barrier that keeps bad guys out.
Not registered for PI World? Register here.