OSIsoft's new strategic partnerships for IoT
This week OSIsoft has announced a number of strategic partnerships that will help accelerate the digital transformation through new partner solutions. The announcements come just before OSIsoft's PI World where over 50 of our partners will be showing their latest industrial IoT innovations.
1. Cutting O&M Costs For Wind FarmsNokia and OSIsoft launch a partnership to accelerate the implementation of the Industrial Internet of Things by combining Nokia's Digital Automation Cloud and the PI System. The partners are proud to showcase the results of a recent project designed to both lower the cost of wind energy and the downtime that comes with repairs through predictions.
2. Machine Learning Means Smarter Plants
Toumetis partners with Osisoft to deliver advanced machine learning and cognitive computing for a smarter industrial IoT. The partnership will allow customers to harness cutting-edge machine learning technology together with the power of the PI System. Look for their presentation during the upcoming PI World about combining OSIsoft Cloud Services with Cognitive Computing and Machine Learning.
3. Industrial Cybersecurity for Process Control Data
Osisoft and Dragos form a partnership to provide increased coverage for threat detection in industrial control systems (ICS) networks. The Dragos Platform integration with the PI System provides broader visibility of operational data and industrial network data that has, until now, effectively been unavailable for ICS security defenders.
4. Virtual Reality Goes to Work
Concept3D and OSIsoft are joining hands to deliver real-time data through an interactive, 3D map format. The Concept3D platform is ideally suited as a visual hub that can bring physical spaces and sensor-based data into the digital world through 3D modeling, virtual reality (VR), and immersive virtual tour software.
5. Expanding the Reach of PI
Factora Solutions joined the OSIsoft Partner EcoSphere as a registered systems integrator. Through this partnership, Factora now provides consulting, development and deployment services on OSIsoft products as well as support and sustainability services to its customers.h2>Related Articles
- Nokia and OSIsoft: What We're Working on Together
- The Industrial Internet of Partners: 9 Partner Booths at PI World You Won't Want to Miss