Manufacturing companies are always seeking to improve efficiency, keep their assets operating and reducing energy consumption. These objectives have been around since the beginning of the industrial revolution. Many look to implement modern Smart Manufacturing techniques and sensing technologies, which make use of real-time data.
In this webinar you will learn:
- What is Smart Manufacturing?
- And haven't we been doing this already?
- What capabilities are needed to manage the vast amounts of sensor data to enable operational insight, business value and predictive outcomes?
- How can a manufacturer leverage an ecosystem of advanced analytics solutions to help them solve those tough manufacturing problems?
- Are there examples and lessons learned that can provide some insight along with a community of practitioners you can learn from?