2018 - PI World - San Francisco - Power Generation
Asset Analytics in a Renewable World
With the implementation of PI Asset Framework, Duke Energy Renewables has been able to
- Enabled mobility around asset performance
- Increased savings of roughly 200 hours per month in reporting
- Centralized the data for over three gigawatts and 1100 turbines
- Provided clearer insight into performance based on the ability to provide consistent data across different technology types.
- In order to provide accurate and timely Renewables PI data, a multi-server load-balanced Asset Analytics architecture was developed.
Duke Energy Commercial Renewables
Sr. Business Analyst who has worked with the PI System for the past three years. Been with Duke Energy for the past five years.
Ryan has worked as a PI Integrator and developer for the past 10 years. Started in the Oil & Gas industry, with Chevron North American Exploration & Production, implementing Corporate best practices and deploying Enterprise wide PI System installations and standards.
Has been a Sr IT Applications Analyst with Duke Energy for the past two years in the PI Delivery & Support team to provide subject matter expertise surrounding Generation, Distribution, as well as Gas Operations.