OSIsoft (www.osisoft.com) delivers the PI System, the industry standard in enterprise infrastructure, for management of real-time data and events. With installations in 107 countries spanning the globe, the OSIsoft PI System is used in manufacturing, energy, utilities, life sciences, data centers, facilities, and the process industries. This global installed base relies upon the OSIsoft PI System to safeguard data and deliver enterprise-wide visibility into operational, manufacturing and business data. The PI System enables users to manage assets, mitigate risks, comply with regulations, improve processes, drive innovation, make business decisions in real time, and to identify competitive business and market opportunities.
Founded in 1980, OSIsoft, LLC is headquartered in San Leandro, CA, with operations worldwide and is privately held.
Recognized global leader
- Dominant market position across industries
- Supports mission-critical customer process and manufacturing efforts
More than 10,000 customer installations
- 65% of Global 500 process and manufacturing companies use the PI System
- 100% of the Global Top 5 Producers use the PI System
- Founded in 1980
- Over 500 professionals with more than 200 in Product Development
Year-to-year continuous growth
- Over 20% reinvested in R&D
Click here to download the OSIsoft Corporate Profile