OSIsoft delivers performance management software to the world's leading process manufacturing, life sciences, utility and information technology companies. Our company values education, training, diversity and sharing ideas. We are passionate about our work and want to share the passion with you.
The company is committed to maintaining an exciting and challenging work environment in a casual, supportive, team-oriented culture that:
- Promotes the highest ethical standards and business principles
- Encourages leadership, teamwork and open communication
- Fosters innovation and creativity
- Provides challenging and fulfilling opportunities
- Attracts and retains talented, motivated people
OSIsoft is a global company that continually encourages its employees to seek out new opportunities and to expand their knowledge base within the company. Employees are offered a competitive compensation and benefits program.
We have an immediate need for: Account Managers (f/m)
- Develop market need for OSIsoft software products and services by calling on all existing and prospective customers in the defined territory.
- Build and execute account plans incorporating fundamental software strategies to deliver accurate business forecasts.
- Expedite resolution of key customer complaints and problems
- Leverage OSIsoft global and local partner relationships that can positively influence the purchase of OSIsoft products and services.
- Effectively use the available internal resources available in marketing and technical support to meet the candidates' individual business goals.
- Provide mentoring / coaching for less experienced account managers
- Provide assistance to global accounts that may exist in the territory.
- Develop and maintain a sufficient knowledge of the industries, the trends and issues to effectively align and apply OSIsoft's technologies to meet customer's business goals-
- Maintain personal knowledge and skill levels with OSIsoft products and account support applications according to guidelines established by OSIsoft through recurrent annual training within the Company or designated external resources.
- Make written and verbal presentations addressing the business needs of the customer to propose technology-based solutions.
- Advanced degree required, preferably in Engineering discipline;
- At least 5 years of proven direct account management and business development experience in the manufacturing industry;
- Needs to be excellent communicator capable of maintaining relationships with existing accounts while also generating new business;
- Must be customer-focused, willing to learn;
- Motivated by results and ultimately long-term customer satisfaction.
- Mobility is required, given that the candidate will travel regularly to customer sites.
For our University Recruiting Program we are looking for new engineering graduates to join OSIsoft's Graduate Program as Customer Support Engineer (f/m) at various EMEA offices including Frankfurt, Paris, London, Madrid, Bahrain, Ostrava.
The individual will be responsible for technical support, planning, installation and training of OSIsoft technologies for our customers. More specifically:
- Provide first-line technical support via phone, email, and web to licensed customers of all OSIsoft products, including NOC
- Troubleshoot complex technical problems; perform in-depth research and analysis, develop test scripts, and reproduce customer-observed product behavior.
- Log details of all cases including research completed, email exchanges, and steps taken during each transaction, through the resolution and closure of the case.
- Escalate issues to engineering as needed to ensure timely and satisfactory resolution for the customer.
- Participate in account management activities such as demonstrations; presentation of product features, account management consulting on use of product, Webex presentations, etc.
- Deliver and assist customers in the installation, deployment and use of OSIsoft technologies according to the agreement concluded between the customer and OSIsoft.
- Perform remote installs of the PI software
- Prepare and maintain accurate and complete engineering reports and customer specific documentation as required by the agreement with the customer and by OSIsoft.
- Develop, maintain and give training classes on OSIsoft technologies
- Collaborate with OSIsoft training personnel on the design of training materials or teach client courses based on those materials.
- Assist the account management team by identifying and communicating additional opportunities for our products to solve customer needs.
- Comply with customer safety programs as required by contract terms, regulations, or guidelines specific to customer sites.
- Maintain personal knowledge and skill levels according to guidelines established by OSIsoft through recurrent annual training within the Company or designated external resources.
- Submit expense reports and practice financial management consistent with company guidelines and using company systems.
- Completion of the current Microsoft certification exam within the first 6 months of employment.
- BS, MS or PhD in Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- A basic knowledge of application development in an object oríented programming language such as Visual Basic, Visual C++ or Visual Basic Net
- Demonstrated knowledge, interest and skill in the use of Information Technology within the process industry domain, typically derived from employment or consulting
- IT Skills consisting of a basic knowledge of operating systems, advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, Microsoft Windows and knowledge of a programming language.
- Mobility is preferred, given that the travel customer sites may be required.
- Essential traits for success are those of being a self directed, well organized, autonomous type of individual.
- Good communication (written, verbal and listening) skills, personal tact and diplomacy, and excellent problem solving skills are mandatory.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and become a key ingredient to the makers of the PI System™. Please include your name and the job title you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
For more information about OSIsoft, please contact us:
OSIsoft Europe GmbH
Phone: +49 (0) 69 951 555 0